Richard Sails and his wife were cooking bacon under the kitchen grill at home when, due to a build-up of fat, a fire began with flames escaping several feet high escaping from the rear vent as well as the front. A fire blanket failed to extinguish the fire, but with a Fire Safety Stick, it was fully extinguished in seconds. Because of it’s long discharge time, it ensured that there was no possibility of any re-ignition.
Of course, the key advantage of the Fire Safety Stick, once completed and it was safe to go back in, all that was needed was to let the room naturally vent and a quick wipe down of the tiles, followed by a professional clean of the grill and its as though it never happens! Though they did miss out on their bacon sandwiches that morning!